I really didn't think I would ever say that, but there are some great memories that come when you have good friends with you and nothing to do for hours except share and talk. . . oh yeah, and I guess run too!
Who's up for some good ol' Bush Highway???
May 8, 2008
Miss This View
Posted by Karolee at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm there - when we going? You might have to pull me in a wagon behind you though...
Does the wagon fit two? I'm not up to your level yet. I don't want to slow you down. Try me in a few weeks. :) I do miss the running and the conversation though.
I'm not in a hurry anymore, the marathon is over! We can run as slow as we want, no worries. :) Name a day and let's go!
Post a Comment