I love this picture. It sums up summer vacation to me. Parades, barbecues and holidays spent with family and old friends. It's also one of my very favorite pictures of my girls with their cousin Paige. These three are the only girl cousins on my side of the family, so when we go to Utah they are almost inseparable.
The kids and I are getting ready to take our annual summer retreat from the heat and visit family in Utah. This year we are going to be gone for 6 weeks (sorry Jake), and I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone there. It's a little overwhelming to know I will be gone so long. I'm not even sure how to pack for this trip. Can you say U-haul?
Jake will be coming up to spend a week in July, but other than that, he will be here in Arizona holding down the fort...or something. I'm feeling a little guilty about leaving him so long this summer, so help me out and take him some treats or something. I know that would make his day...
I won't have Internet access much, so I may have to have Jake update our blogs to share all of our summer adventures. I will check my email as often as I can to stay in the loop, so don't forget to keep me updated with your fun as well!
I hope everyone has a fun, safe, summer vacation. And if any of you are going to be in SL, be sure to let me know so we can get together! Bye everyone who is not in Utah! I'll miss you!!
Jun 9, 2008
The Countdown Begins...
Posted by Karolee at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those flag dresses are adorable. Have fun in Utah. I wish I was beating the heat.
Thanks Nicole. I have to say the weather here is awesome! Sure missing my AZ friends though! ;)
Post a Comment