
I was very happy to be finished running after 4 hours, 35 minutes and 25 seconds! And especially when I had this waiting for me at the finish line. Nice.
I have more details to share soon, but I thought I would at least let you all know that I did in fact run and I didn't even die which is always a plus. Thanks to everyone that has trained with me over the last. . .well. . .forever, and thanks for all the kind words and support I have received from family and friends during my endless training. It means a lot to me and I thought of you all on Saturday.
All I have to say now is Yay! I'm DONE!!!
Apr 21, 2008
Best Part Of The Marathon
Posted by Karolee at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nice job - you're awesome!! I'm glad things worked out great! We need to celebrate!
Post a Comment