I totally stole this off of Kim's blog. I've been a big slacker with blogging lately, with my in-laws in town and the Salt Lake marathon coming up next week. Life here is a little crazy. Good thing that we heart crazy here!
|
|
Oh great! Kim had a little mischief, but it's my middle name? I don't know how accurate this is! Maybe you should all try it out and let me know.


2 comments:
Putting together your name according to your flower info, you'd be: Friend Mischief Fritz. It has a nice ring to it.
Jake is a sunflower. This is what it says about him.
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."
Ha!Just kidding. It sounds just like him doesn't it?
Nicole, thanks, I like my new name!
Post a Comment