Jan 17, 2008

What you might find here. . .

Because I am so organized, um well trying to be more organized, I thought I would have some sort of schedule to my blog. I am going to try and have a weekly line up that will go something like this:

*Ask Me Mondays - I'm hoping you can all help me out with this one. You can email, call or whatever, with any questions you can think of. I'll try to make my answers as honest and interesting as I can. Anything goes! I'll pick one question a week!

*Juicy Tidbit Tuesdays - I'll share something about me (or maybe someone else), that you may not know, and won't hear anywhere but here! :)

*Happy Thought Thursday - I get plenty of negative news from TV, newspaper, etc., so I thought I would share more positive stories and thoughts. If you hear something that makes you feel good about life or is uplifting, share it, I'll post it here.

*Fun Food Friday - I'll post a different recipe every Friday. If there is something I have made that you like, let me know and I'll put it on the blog! Tomorrow's will be "Man Catcher Brownies". YUMMMMM!

Ok, this should keep me on track! The rest will just be randomness! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: