I know it's really late on Friday, but I have to share my happy thought from yesterday.
My morning started out not so hot, and honestly I probably wouldn't have gone to Enrichment night if I didn't have a part in the short play that was going to be shown. I'm so glad that I had been asked to take part because there were so many things said that I really needed to hear.
I'm not going to go into detail about the night, but I just want to thank Stacia, Stacy, Sis. Gillespie and everyone else who helped put this night together. I hope you know how much your hard work is appreciated and I truly enjoyed that great experience.
I am also grateful for all of the women in our ward who I have gotten to know over the last two years and the ones I continue to meet. I learn so much from each of you and I love joining you in all of our church/nonchurch adventures!
Oh, and whoever made the strawberry shortcake....YUM! :)
Mar 28, 2008
Happy Thought Thursday *Parables & Great People*
Posted by Karolee at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I wanted seconds of that dessert! And...I agree, it was a lovely evening.
Post a Comment