Feb 8, 2008

Happy Thought Thurday *Sleepy Sunday*

Last Sunday was so great!

Maddy and Miranda got up and made breakfast all by themselves. When Patrick woke up, Maddy got him out of his crib and fed him too. On the weekends, we only wake up when the kids come in and get us, so Jake and I were totally oblivious to all of this and got to sleep in until 9:30!!


When we did finally wake up and went downstairs, Maddy proudly showed us the breakfast that she had set out on the table, and told us that she had also changed Patrick. We were truly surprised! My little ones are growing up way too fast and this just reminded me even more of that!


I just had to take this picture of the 'spread' and Miranda looking so proud! I loved that they put the fruit in the tortilla warmer and had mixed the orange juice all by themselves!

This picture makes me smile so much that I just might start putting fruit in the tortilla warmer myself!

0 comments: