It's only 11:30 pm so technically it is still Tuesday!
This may embarrass Jake a little, but oh well, it's never stopped me before! :) Not really, I actually got his permission on this one. He thinks I will be more embarrassed by admitting this. Hmmm. We'll see.
Well, those who know me best, know that I am a little hyper. I have a hard time holding still, holding my toungue. . .you get the idea.
Nighttime is the only time that Jake and I really get a chance to talk without interruptions or distractions, so we will either sit on the couch or lie in bed and chat. The problem comes when I haven't wound down properly by either reading or doing yoga, and I get a little restless and fidgety.
If the lights are on and Jake is talking non-stop (which never happens), I have this horrible habit of searching his face for blackheads. I know. This is gross! I can't help myself! I don't even pick at my own face, but for some reason I can't concentrate on what he is saying if there is a pimple staring me down!
He obviously hates that I do this and I kind of do too but for some reason I still do it. This actually used to cause fights between us, so I have really tried to refrain. In fact, it has been at least 2 months. . . ok. . . 2 weeks? Really, I used to be much worse. The things my Jakey puts up with!!!!
The End.
Feb 5, 2008
Juicy Tidbit Tuesday *Picky*
Posted by Karolee at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do the same thing! What's up with that? Chris hates when I pick his black heads. The things we do to our poor husbands!
Ha! I knew I wasn't the only one! Lol!
Post a Comment