I thought about not doing a happy thought yesterday because someone did this to my car:
Needless to say I was not at all pleased, but surprisingly, I wasn't that mad either. Jake and I filled out the police report and all of that and then I just cleaned it up. I was mostly upset because I had some fun Valentine's Day things that I wanted to do, but instead ended up cleaning out my car. . .and driveway. What a mess!
However, I still was able to throw together a dinner consisting of homemade pizza, yummy salad from The Crooked Carrot and a Valentine's Day cheesecake! (if you haven't had the salad from CC, you need to!) Mmmmm!
Yes, that is ranch dressing on my plate to dip my pizza in. Don't you know that is a food group in our family!? :)

I am so pleased with my little impromptu heart design I did on the cheesecake! Sometimes I can be a little creative. Check it out! I just used a cookie cutter. Pretty easy. This is the pre-cooking picture, but it looked exactly the same after baking!

After dinner Patrick went to sleep and the rest of us played Old Maid. Disney Princess Old Maid that is! Everything is better with princesses on it! We had a great time and all laughed when someone got the Old Maid. The girls have not learned the whole 'poker face' thing yet so it was easy to figure out who got it! All in all, it was a great day.
And yes, the van is fixed now!

4 comments:
Yikes, did someone just break it or steal stuff too? I'm so sorry I hate when things like that happen it makes me so mad to think that people just think they can ruin other people's things... :(.
sounds like your day was pretty good after all but sorry about your car : (
Nothing stolen. Just someone being a punk! It was at noon too which is wierd.
love the crooked carrot! best carrots around! we're with you on the ranch thing. can't have pizza or fries without it. sorry about your van!
Post a Comment